Clinical Trials & Research
The links below provide additional research and clinical trials information about CyberKnife and stereotactic radiosurgery.
Click on the links below to download a brief case study for each of the treatment areas listed.
- Primary Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Right Lung Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Low-Risk Organ-Confined Prostate Cancer
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Left Upper Lung
- Non-Invasive Stereotactic Radiosurgical Treatment of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Metachromous Stage 1 Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma
- Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
- Perineal Relapse of Prostate Carcinoma
- Recurrent Rectal Carcinoma
- Recurrent Ovarian Carcinoma
- T6 Spinal Solitary Breast Metastasis
- Spinal Arteriovenous Malformation
- Para-Aortic Lymph Node Metastasis
- C5 Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumor
- Flexibility of Prostate Treatment Planning & Delivery for CK Radiosurgery
- Synchronous Bilateral Stage 1A Non-Small Cell Carcinoma
- CyberKnife Monotherapy for Low Risk Prostate Cancer
- Prospective Evaluation of CyberKnife® as Monotherapy or Boost Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy for Intermediate or High Risk Localized Prostate Cancer: An Observational Study
Presentations & Papers
To view abstracts of clinical research papers co-authored by our physicians, click the buttons below.
Arica Hirsch, M.D., James Ruffer, M.D., Mjid Mohiuddin, M.D.,
Arica Hirsch, M.D., James Ruffer, M.D., Patrick Sweeney, M.D., Majid Mohiuddin, M.D., Jacob Bitran, M.D., Anthony Simon
Siavash Jabbari, M.D., Vivian K.Weinberg, PH.D., Tania Kaprealian, M.D., I-Chow Hsu, M.D., Lijun Ma, PH.D., Cynthia Chuang, PH.D., Martina Descovich, PH.D., Stephen Shiao, M.D., PH.D., Katsuto Shinohara, M.D., Mack Roach, III, M.D., and Alexander R. Gottschalk, M.D.,PH.D.
You can also click here to view clinical info and case studies from Accuray (the CyberKnife manufacturer) in a new browser window.
Speak with one of our dedicated nurses about how we can help today.