Meet the CyberKnife® Robotic Radiosurgery system
CyberKnife technology is used to treat malignant and benign tumors in various parts of the body without incisions or sedation. Although the name may invoke images of knives and scalpels, CyberKnife treatments are not surgery. It’s convenience without compromise.
There are several benefits of using CyberKnife. Patient Benefits:
- Noninvasive, no incisions
- No anesthesia or hospitalization required
- Five or fewer outpatient treatment sessions
- Little to no recovery time
- Allows for an immediate return to daily activities
- Minimal, if any, side effects due to pinpoint precision of high-dose radiation delivery
- Minimal radiation exposure to healthy tissue surrounding a tumor
Speak with one of our dedicated nurses about how we can help today.